Sunday, June 3, 2012

Daydreaming...

Daydreaming about new projects I can work on,
Daydreaming about projects recently completed,
Daydreaming about the future,
Daydreaming about the past,
All the while smiling to myself and being thankful for the happiness I am filled with.
-Jess-

Cute project idea/s and some pics.

vintage-pictures-and-mason-jars
*********************************************************************************

i actually made this one for my grams last month..Really fun project.paper flower terrarium

Paper flowers terrarium

Jess & Grams 5-2012--Sunday Mornings

Grams enjoying all the flowers she got for her 87th birthday
*******************************************************************************

Sun in a jar..my friend Stacey in Texas is making these.

Cheers my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment