Saturday, September 7, 2013

Returning home from Home

Another successful Burning Man is behind us. We are already prepping for next years return Home!

Pictures will follow later.

Home is a special place to be. I have often heard it said, Burning Man provides you what you need and takes away what you don't. I truly believe those words. 2013 was a year of personal growth, relationship growth, friendships tattered and friendships forged, bonded & strengthened.

I am thankful to all that participated in Burning Man 2013 with me and look forward to sharing with you in 2014.

There are plenty of pictures appearing on the internet-just google search "Burning Man 2013". A few of my favorites were: Truth is Beauty; Skate Camp; Red Lightning; the Man; Hug Deli; Cat Cargo Cult.

Want to know more about burning man? just ask me. I love to talk about it. I hope that everyone who would ever want to experience it will get the chance to do so. It is truly an adventure.

One side note: I loved being able to take a shower every day this year. As a result, my hair was down more often & now is a lovely, naturally, lightened blonde.  And hubby totally rocked his tutu! That make become our christmas card pic!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment