Thursday, November 14, 2013

Visitors From Another Realm

Early this morning our youngest pup was restless in her cage. This happens from time to time and usually if I lay still she will settle down and go back to sleep until it's time to get up. Today was different. She couldn't seem to get settled & seemed more restless than normal. She did finally settle down.

Shortly after she settled, I felt a head pushing on my foot at the bottom of the bed. Knowing that our older pup has free reign of the room, I looked up to see what she was doing. Much to my surprise, our older pup was sound asleep on the floor & nowhere near my bed.

As I am writing this for you, much later in the day, I can still remember the feeling that I felt as I was laying there in bed. I know that an animal was pushing it's head down on my foot at the base of my bed. Trying to get my attention. As it was not one of the living pups in the room, I can only surmise that it was one of our pups past coming to pay me a visit.



I am thankful for the spirit world and for the ability to cross between the two. I am thankful for the visitors who come to comfort me, bring me messages and inspire me. I have quite a few angels on the other side watching over me and I appreciate each of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment