Friday, February 3, 2012

Miss Winnie Update

Well it looks like this is going to be trial & error with Miss Winnie.

We stopped the phenobarbital, stopped the antibiotics, put her on a diet as close to natural as you can get and she was doing well.

Being that our weather has been so un-winter-like, I wanted to get the girls their flea & tick medicine. That was 2 days ago.

Today, Miss Winnie had a seizure. I suspect it was the flea & tick medicine that caused it. She started having small tremors the day after I gave it to her. Seizure over, she seems to be doing well. I bought some Dawn dish soap on the way home & both girls ended up getting a bath.

Such excitement for a Friday. And to top it all of I broke another bra. That's 2 this week. I suspect this means it's time to do some bra shopping. I hate bra shopping. You can't go buy size because they don't all fit the same way. AUGH!  Willing to hire a personal shopper! Any takers?

By the way..this cute little boy turned 1 year old this week. Who would ever guess he made his appearance 6 weeks early. Happy Birthday Sir Liam.

No comments:

Post a Comment