Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hanging Laundry in January!

What a wonderful feeling!
What a wondeful sight!
I hung my laundry outside today on a beautiful January day.
I wished I had started the laundry a little earlier so I could have hung more out, but such is life. I love the smell of line dried laundry.

Oldest pup is doing much better. Last weekend we rushed her to the animal hospital. After being overwhelmed with them wanting to do all kinds of testing & exploring on her, we made the decision to bring her home. After reviewing her lab work, the feeling was pancreatitis. So we nursed her here at home. Hourly wakings to push 1-2 oz of water and no food for a couple of days. Seems to have done the trick. You know your the parent of an animal when you get excited that they have a bowel movement. Changed her diet up some. She will be on high protein and low fat. Right now she is not too happy with the dry food and that is fine. I'll keeping pushing  the moist food into her. Happy to have her feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment