Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Red Shoes!

Oh my! Did you ever think you would hear a woman blog about her beautiful red shoes?

I'm so excited I'm going to show you my shoes before you read about them!



I could go on & on about my beautiful red shoes. These puppies are such beauties! A special thanks to my mother in law for putting these underneath the christmas tree for me. I know that red was not her color preference (she is still trying to steer me into getting a pair of black ones) but I am in love with these! Color, style, everything!

These are Dansko Clogs in a patent red leather! I have longed for a pair of Dansko clogs for a long time now. The price was never something I could justify. I've searched ebay, I've searched facebook rummage sales, I've searched consignment stores for a pair of Dansko shoes and they were never to be within my reach. Until now!

These shoes are so beautiful. You can wear them with jeans, with dresses, with skirts, heck with a bathing suit if you wanted!  Red Shoes can carry your whole outfit. They are a statement-like men who wear power ties!

Tomorrow is my first day back in the office in almost a week & you can bet I will be sporting these beautiful new shoes! I'm like a little kid going back to school after a summer break. In my head I keep playing out what outfit I will pair with these shoes, how I will do my hair. Everything has to look good so as not to take attention off my shoes!

In case you are wondering, this is not my first pair of red shoes! I love red shoes. I had a pair of red flats when I was in high school. We bought them right after we moved to NM. They were so pretty and I wore them out. Than when I was into dressing like a cowgirl, a pair of my Roper boots were a beautiful red. Those are just about wore out too. I am pretty positive these Dansko clogs will be making lots of appearances & getting worn out as well.


Hope you all are having a happy, snappy, red Tuesday!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment