Saturday, January 14, 2012

Just popping in...

...to say Hi!
We are heading off to a holiday party with some great friends of ours. And I'm dressed all pretty. Thought I better share it with you!

Haven't posted much this week, long week. Our oldest pup had a seizure one night than vomiting the next night. Took her to the vet yesterday. Going to try a 3 week course of antibiotics. Seizure may be caused by Lyme disease. Just hope she gets better soon. We love our pups so much.

Hubby has a full week of therapy in on the knee and he is doing well. It's so nice to see him sitting in a chair with the knee bent. You tend to take the small things for granted.


Currently reading "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" by Jonathan Safran Foer. It is going to be released soon as a movie. Have to tell you the book is pretty good reading. If you get the chance pick it up at your local library. I suspect like most book to movies, the book will have way more detail than the movie..but I'll still watch the movie. 


Hope you all are having a nice weekend. I am sporting my new red shoes & new purse to the party tonight! 


Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment