Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Eve of Thanksgiving

It is the eve of thanksgiving. People are sending messages back & forth wishing each other a happy thanksgiving, posting what they are grateful for. Right about now, I am grateful to have a long weekend, a loving husband who likes to dote on me and a bed filled with warm pups waiting to cuddle up with their mom.

But in all seriousness, there are lots of things I am thankful for this holiday season.
1) My husband. I am such a lucky gal to have married such a wonderful man. Thanks for making me smile & laugh. xoxo
2) My brother. I've written about my brother Dave who has passed on, but my brother John is very special to me to. We may not be as close as siblings should be, or do the normal family things siblings should do. But he is never far from my thoughts.
3) My friends. We really do have a lot of friends in our life. Maybe they aren't friends that you get to talk to every day or even every week. But when you do catch up with them they bring such a smile to your face.
4) My job. As much as it aggravates me when I am trying to learn something new and don't have the proper resources, I am thankful to have my job and work with the same group of people for several years now.
5) My hometown. I am happy to be back in NEPA and reconnecting with old acquaintances.

I hope you are inspired to think about 5 things you are thankful for during this thankful holiday season.

Many Cheers & Joys!

No comments:

Post a Comment