Monday, November 14, 2011

Quotes

So often for inspiration;  I write quotes in a notebook, save in a word doc or write on my new fancy write board desk to be used at a later time for screen savers, words in a card or in this case inspiration for my blog.

Today I spent some time thinking about what I wanted to write about. I was going to post a picture of the pups but decided I'd save them for another day. I thought about writing about my nephew getting married, but everyone knows that from facebook. I thought about writing about my day, but it was a typical day. I can tell you I am coloring my hair tonight. That's new, well not new that I'm coloring..just a new color for me.  I'm naturally a blonde, but today I think I will try something different & just go a tad darker. A golden brown, I believe it is called. Just in case...I bought a highlight kit to lighten it up if it's too dark. (That's happened before. Oops)

So here are some of the quotes.  I looked these up after a visit from my father. He had a 5 year absence in visiting/contact & I suspect it will be another 5 years or more (another blog story).

-Obstacles are great incentives! (there is a reason this one made it first on my desk list)

-Go back a little to leap further! 

-Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. 

-Today you are you. That is Truer than true. There is no one else who is youer than you. Thanks Dr Seuss. 

-Being Crazy isn't enough! (so true)

Namaste..hope your day was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment