Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Knee Surgery; dealing with pain; inspiration

Simple words tonight and an apology for not posting sooner. I believe in my last post I said I had a few days I had to get past. We've crossed the first hurdle.

Husband had knee surgery yesterday. Torn ACL, torn meniscus, long day at the hospital, long recovery road ahead.  I try to help him as much as I can but I don't always get it right and that frustrates me. I feel like I should just be able to step in and understand what is needed.

Frustrated with myself as well because my hands are not playing well. I have undetermined pain in my wrists and forearms. Lots of testing has been done for carpal tunnel and it's not that. Sometimes the pain limits me and aggravates me. Someday I will learn how to work past the pain. I hope!

So tonight I leave you with some simple images. Inspire and be inspired. I am happy to have lots of people in my life who inspire me.





Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment