Thursday, December 1, 2011

jumbling thoughts..tis the season

Wow! So many thoughts bouncing around in my head tonight. Hard to settle them down.


But, I saw this quote and wanted to share.

"You're never fully dressed without a smile." -Martin Charnin


I often toy with this idea when I am doing my self portraits. Do I smile or do I try to portray a serious image. Even though I often opt for the serious image look, I think the smile tends to come thru the eyes. 


When I started in customer service (many years ago) they gave us a pocket mirror to put on our desk. We were told to look in the mirror every time we answered the phone. The point was "people can hear your smile". Now many years later when I answer my office phone it is about 98% of the time with that smile in my voice.


So tonight I am allowing my jumbling, bouncing thoughts to have some time doing what they do and I am sharing my smile with you. 


Cheers! 








  

No comments:

Post a Comment