Thursday, December 15, 2011

Whirlwind of Life

Just got done watching a heart touching/soul moving movie. The Help.
Brought me to tears, made me laugh, I couldn't stop watching it and admiring all the characters. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1454029/
If you get the chance--watch it.

Simple words tonight. Today has been one of those whirlwind days that kind of sweeps you off your feet.

Hope you all are doing well & just about ready for Christmas. Me--I'm still not. The stocking stuffers are bought and I've only bought a few presents. Guess my Christmas Eve shopping partner will not be heading out with me. I'll try to get some shopping done this weekend.

Leaving you with this picture I've had on my desktop for a few days. Was just looking for the right time to share it.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment