Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thought of the Day

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. —Rumi

Cheers! 
Hope you had a wonderful day. I am happy to report the black eyed peas turned out so yummy! Slight miscalculation in the beginning.  Added too much water and they weren't cooking properly, so I drained off some water, turned the heat up & they were so good!  I even got the (for now) bland eating, chicken & rice, hubby to try some & he liked them! 

So here is what I thought about today while working from home. Why is it we are inclined/drawn to watch TV shows that if someone walked in on us we would change the channel. I admit, I am guilty of this. I like to indulge myself in stupid reality shows and would never want to get caught watching them. Ha! Other times I might feel like a good cry so I watch sappy shows or movies that cause me to cry. Bah! 

I worked from the dining room today & the cleaning lady was here. I suspect this pondering question probably comes from something she had on the TV. Although I'm not quite sure what she was watching. I was subliminally listening to the sounds. 

I leave you with that thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment